MP Jagmeet Singh: I Was Denied Indian Visa Due To My Pro-Humanity Activities

MP Jagmeet Singh: I Was Denied Indian Visa Due To My Pro-Humanity Activities

AUCKLAND, New Zealand—Interacting with the students of Sikh Heritage School of Takanini (New Zealand), Canadian Sikh Member Parliament Jagmeet Singh said that the Indian Consulate in Canada denied him a visa to India due to his pro-humanity activities. Jagmeet Singh added that he was denied visa because he always raises the issue of atrocities on […]

Bapu Surat Singh’s Supporters Call Upon Sikh Orgs to Meet at Fatehgarh Sahib on Jan 1

Bapu Surat Singh’s Supporters Call Upon Sikh Orgs to Meet at Fatehgarh Sahib on Jan 1

LUDHIANA : Bandi Singhs Rihai Sangharsh Committee has announced to hold an international Panthik convention at Fatehgarh Sahib on January 1, 2016. The committee was constituted to spearhead Bapu Surat Singh Khalsa’s struggle for the release of political prisoners. The theme of the convention would be to deliberate upon the future course of action for the […]

Americans attacking Sikhs thinking they’re Muslims: Daily

Americans attacking Sikhs thinking they’re Muslims: Daily

WASHINGTON : As police investigate an attack on a Sikh man in California as a hate crime, a media report said violence and intimidation against Sikhs in the US has intensified since 9/11 terror attacks. In the latest of a string of incidents targeting US Sikhs, Amrik Singh Bal, a 68-year-old Sikh resident in the […]

Sikh Man Attacked In Fresno California In Apparent Hate Crime

FRESNO : A Sikh man was attacked Saturday morning west of Highway 99 in what Fresno police are investigating as a hate crime – the latest such attack on a Sikh resident in the Fresno area. Around 6:30 a.m., Amrik Singh Bal, 68, was waiting alone for a ride to work in the cold, 30-degree […]